At PRRS it is our mission to provide the behavioral community with
exceptional revenue cycle management services. To accomplish this, we
have built a culture focused on meaningful client partnerships driven by
superior services and support.
The healthcare industry is constantly changing at an unparalleled rate. Aggressive audits, third party pricing vendors, changing criteria, coding and compliance requirements and more are very challenging for a facility to manage directly. With the decline in reimbursement rates, the addition of more stringent documentation requirements and changes to billing best practices, 2018 is already shaping up to have tremendous impact on reimbursement for mental health and substance abuse treatment services. Our focus is on collaborating with our facility partners to shoulder the burden of navigating the complex world of health insurance providers. Profit margins are shrinking in the private insurance market, due to reduced carrier allowances, increased regulation and carrier delays and red tape.Overcoming these challenges, now more than ever is a matter of survival in the volatile landscape of private insurance. Making a choice to outsource these tremendously difficult tasks, is something every treatment facility owner should consider. You wouldn’t preform your own heart surgery, would you? Why would you place the vital task of revenue management in the hands of anyone other than trained experts? Some of the reason our partners choose to outsource their billing to PRRS, Inc. are:
- Our dedicated, highly trained, and experienced staff are your most powerful resource in your campaign for reimbursement. From the on-staff doctors, nurses, billing and coding experts to our collections staff and senior leadership, every team member at PRRS, Inc. is focused on optimizing your revenue cycle and our culture of “service first” means we are always here to help you build and maintain a healthy revenue cycle.
- Outsourcing ensures billing compliance, reduces errors and keeps your revenue on a consistent healthy cycle.
- Managing the revenue cycle for multiple clients allows us to easily spot discrepancies, trends, and challenges in your revenue cycle proactively and we are able to provide real time accurate solutions to ensure all our partners are operating with a healthy revenue cycle.
- Outsourcing SAVES money in overhead costs. Our clients are only paying a percentage on what is collected, rather than supporting the high cost of staff, benefits, equipment, and supplies.
- Our reporting, analytics, and transparency allow you to view your revenue cycle from an actionable level and our consultation and recommendations can assist in helping you not only survive in a tumultuous industry, but also THRIVE.
- Our industry wide relationships with payers and knowledge of their specific rules, regulations and challenges keep us at the forefront of the industry. Our senior staff work with the both the payers and our facilities, helping guide and influence the industry as a whole.
- Outsourcing allows you to focus on client care and growth, so you can invest more time in helping your patients and less time worrying about the intricate details of managing the challenges of maintaining a healthy revenue cycle. Managing your revenue cycle alone can be and expensive and costly process. The impact staff errors, compliance issues and payer noncompliance can have is enough to destroy everything you have worked so hard to build, at PRRS our focus is to act both as your first line of defense and offense in the embattled landscape of private health insurance. We CAN help.
It is estimated that $125 billion dollars a year is left on the table due to poor billing
practices. – HealthCareBusinessTech.com
According to the MGMA, 30% of claims are rejected and 50% of resubmitted claims
are never paid.
The AAPC estimates over $2 billion dollars in substance abuse claims have been
denied or delayed due to payer auditing in 2016.
Unscheduled employee absences cost healthcare organizations an estimated $4
million dollars annually.
In 2017, PRRS, Inc. has helped recover over $25 million dollars in revenue being held or contested by payers in audit due to improper billing and utilization
For more information on PRRS and how we can help call 1-888-405-3118 or visit us on the web at www.PRRSInc.com , you can sign up for our newsletter and industry updates, find out more about us and get valuable resources on managing your revenue cycle and facility based operations.